We have a number of vacancies coming online shortly as we grow as a business. If you would like to send us your CV regardless of job postings, please email us via our contact page.
Equality of Opportunity in Employment Policy Statement
InnerShed Ltd aims to be an equal opportunity employer and is determined to ensure that no applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of sex, disability, religious belief, marital status, colour, race or ethnic origins, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements which cannot be shown to be justifiable. InnerShed Ltd will take steps within its power, and within the resources which can generally be made available from time to time, to meet this responsibility.
- Job advertisements will include a general declaration to the effect that InnerShed Ltd aims to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Records will be maintained as a means of monitoring the InnerShed's policy and as a means of identifying possible areas of inequality.
- The operation of the policy will be regularly reviewed.
- Selection, recruitment, training and promotion practices and procedures will be reviewed to ensure that individuals are treated on the basis of their relevant merits and abilities.
- All employees in the InnerShed Ltd's service will be made fully aware of their responsibilities towards the promotion of this policy and provided with suitable training.
- All procedural documents (grievance, discipline) will be reviewed to ensure compliance with the spirit and intention of the policy.
- InnerShed Ltd will consult with the recognised trades unions on equal opportunities and they, in their turn, will encourage their membership to operate within the guidelines represented by this policy, and will actively co-operate in all measures to ensure the compliance of InnerShed Ltd with this policy.